The takeaways for me:
- Success is democratic–anyone can have it
- “Know who you are and what you believe and be willing to die for it–it’s that simple.”
- Dedicate yourself to being better every day
- A wall is built one perfectly-laid brick at a time
- Make someone else’s life better, or you’re wasting your time
- I can create what I want through belief–thoughts are physical things
- Just believe, and then obsessively focus
- What’s the point of being realistic?
- Make a choice and be a cause (not an effect)
Thank you, Will Smith!